5.15.2007

PowerPoint Presentation

Several people have asked me to share the presentation that I gave on May 9 about RSS technology. RSS is a simple tool that allows web users to pull content from websites that are updated regularly into an aggregator, like Bloglines. The reader can subscribe to RSS feeds from sites you select instead of searching or reading through sites for recent news.

I've become completely addicted to my Bloglines account and RSS feeds, because I can finally keep up with the information that matters to me as often as I want. My Bloglines account provides me with updates from my favorite bloggers (like Will Richardson), newspaper stories, department of education updates, technology journal articles, etc.

Here's a link to a wiki that has my PowerPoint file from the presentation. You're also welcome to contact me if you have more questions or would like to set up a staff development presentation on this technology at your school.

http://hightechteacher.pbwiki.com/FrontPage

Sandy

No comments:

Powered By Blogger